Financial Risk Manager Empleos vacantes en Cargill Heredia
Cargill Heredia requiere con urgencia la posición de Financial Risk Manager siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Financial Risk Manager Empleos vacantes en Cargill Heredia Empleos Detalles:
Financial Risk Manager-SAN01981
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
This position is responsible for the leadership of the financial risk team. This includes developing and deploying the plan to create multi-country and multi-enterprises-wide processes to manage controls, reporting, and providing decision support specific to the financial risk processes including commodity, foreign exchange, counterparty, credit and contract structuring and valuation. With focus on commodity risk and foreign exchange risk compliance, controls, and reporting, this position leads the team who partners with commercial and business teams to deliver key controls, compliance, data, and reports timely and accurately.
This includes preparation of PAFS for new transaction flows which require evaluation to ensure compliance. This position will drive continuous improvements across its team including process streamlining, migration of work from other areas of accounting and finance and to other delivery models, such as CBS Finance.
This position will work across the country(s) with key contacts in various finance COEs to ensure compliance and process improvement.
- Develop the strategy, plan, and processes to effectively manage data, reporting, process, and compliance activities across all country(s) business groups
- Effectively identify and communicate financial risks and impacts, through analysis, and give visibility/solutions for the key stakeholders related with financial risks. Examples of risks include (but are not limited to) counterparty risks, credit, exchange rate exposure, hedge risks and cross border risks.
- Provide timely and accurate data and position reporting to commercial teams, FP&A, FRC, CRC, CRM, and other partners
- Ensure compliance, specifically with risk reporting and contract structuring and valuation
- Ensure effective communication with key stakeholder as Trading area, Commercial leads, Supply chain leads MDs, FP&A, CRC, FRC and Finance COEs
- Manage suppliers and customers credit risk, based on processes developed in accordance with the credit GPO/GPM (Global Process Owners/Managers).
- Provide timely and accurate FX monitoring of Enterprises Fx exposure risk according to limits.
- Address exceptions or over limits according to the corporate Fx policy
25% Change Leadership through Process Optimization and Technology Driven Decision Making
- Create an approach which aligns with the strategy of the Country(s) and finance job family.
- Collaborate with other financial risk managers across the region and globally.
- Lead team through change by identifying and implementing process simplification, standardization and improvement while proactively pursuing shared service and cross enterprise optimization.
- Provides thought leadership on technology needs and strategy. Skilled at leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making. Maintains working knowledge of systems and applications.
25% Choose and Develop Talent:
- Identify, develop and coach direct reports to ensure we have high performing teams.
- Empower team to initiate change and drive results.
- Create a culture of intellectual curiosity and continuous learning to meet individual development goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of financial risk experience in leadership position
- Strong accounting experience with very good technical knowledge and broad experience working with commodity position, forex position, and counterparty risk, PAF’s and CRS.
- Demonstrated change agility
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly effective people leadership skills which motivate for high performance
- Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- English Proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Master’s Degree in Business or Finance/Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to create a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Experience in commodity trading business
- Understanding and experience working with JDE and SAP
Primary Location Costa Rica-Heredia
Other Locations Nicaragua, Colombia, Honduras
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job