Wass Tools And Parts Attendent Latin America Empleos vacantes en Aar Corp San José
Aar Corp San José requiere con urgencia la posición de Wass Tools And Parts Attendent Latin America siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Wass Tools And Parts Attendent Latin America Empleos vacantes en Aar Corp San José Empleos Detalles:
- Control and issuance of aircraft tools, general purpose tools, test equipment, free stock and materials
- Accurately perform Daily Tooling Audits assigned by the Tooling Lead or designee in a timely manner
- Verify all tools, tool kits and test equipment are complete and in serviceable condition prior to being issued out prior to being placed back in the assigned location
- Verify that any tool or test equipment requiring caps and plugs are in place prior to locating back in the assigned location
- Verify that any calibrated tool being issued out and returning has a legible sticker in place and that it is within a serviceable date.
- Verify calibration and serviceability of tools prior to issuing out. If found to be out of calibration or in need of repair to complete a routing tag and check out in the appropriate maintenance tracking system.
- Maintain tools and materials in designated location for ease of access
- Insure that aircraft tools, parts and materials are stored to protect them from damage or deterioration
- Assist Tool Support with routing tools out for calibration and repair when requested
- Accurately complete multi-shift shift tool forms prior to tools being checked out and when returning from long-term use.
- Verify the multi-shift report is clear prior to aircraft being released
- Coordinate the shipping and replacement of out of calibration equipment at various sites worldwide.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must possess computer skills and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience working in heavy maintenance environment.
- Must have 2 years experience as a Tools and Parts Attendant or 2 years in the machine, sheet metal or woodworking trade.
- Knowledge of heavy maintenance tooling and familiarity with aircraft tooling and parts preferred.
- Conversant in English Level 2 in both Listening and Reading (L2/R/2).
- Spanish proficiency: Level 1 in both Listening and Reading (L1/R1).
- Prior Military TMDE or PMEL or Department of State INL/A experience a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Focus on Results - Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision; is accountable for own actions.
- Communications - Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal & written information that is audience appropriate; listens attentively to others and retains/processes information.
- Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships & collaboration with others including those different from him/her; deals tactfully with others; assumes helps with a variety of team roles.
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making - Develops strategic short & long term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals & deadlines; consults & collaborates with appropriate people.
- Initiative & Innovation - Generates new ideas personally & encourage team to do the same; stays up-to-date on technology & approaches to work; provides creative solutions & input when faced with challenges.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Builds effective relationships with internal & external customers; ability to work independently and coordinate work with others; resolves conflicts in a professional manner.
- Quality & Safety - Adheres to all safety & security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough & efficient.
- Continuous Improvement - Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement; analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve.
- Training & Development - Completes required & suggested training; shows eagerness and capacity to learn; receptive to coaching & feedback.
- Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued.
- Performance Management - Sets clear expectations & direction for staff; achieves team results consistently; coaches staff to improve; is a positive role model
- Expense Management - Plans budget appropriately, uses sound judgment; analyzes operation for improving expense efficiency; demonstrates knowledge of financial process & results.
- Leadership - Builds commitment to team, company, mission & customer through effective & frequent communications; promotes an environment of trust; fosters a respectful, energetic & positive work culture.