Senior Accountant Empleos vacantes en Auxis Inc Heredia
Auxis Inc Heredia requiere con urgencia la posición de Senior Accountant siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Senior Accountant Empleos vacantes en Auxis Inc Heredia Empleos Detalles:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Reviews and recommends modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Provides technical support to outside auditors and governmental program auditors
- Responsible for closing books at year end upon completion of annual audit
- Maintains the various ledger accounts including reconciliation of the Auxis general ledger, revenue accounts, expenditures, and cash balances
- Responsible for payroll process to be completed, uploaded and disbursed from Citibank accounts; reviews the tabulation, monitoring and distribution of payroll costs to appropriate general ledger accounts
- Prepares reimbursement requests for internal clients; prepares correspondence and expenditure reports; prepares annual expenditure reports
- Monitors the financial activity on assigned programs and prepares expenditure reports for managers as needed
- Reviews accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations and makes or directs correcting entries
- Prepares, maintains control, and is responsible for subsidiary accounting records involving a variety of transactions and accounts
- The position is also responsible for planning, organizing and control of accounting process flows and adherence to policies and procedures
- In addition, the Sr. Accountant gathers and reports on the department's processing metrics including determining relevant statistical data to measure.
- This position requires high communication to internal customers, proposals to management for process improvement solutions, ad-hoc report development for special projects.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting operations in a multi-national Shared Services and/or BPO operation
- Bachelor's degree required in business administration, Finance & Accounting or related field, Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Experience with US-based finance and accounting operations and US GAAP, with specific experience in Consumer Products, Wholesale or Retail Distribution businesses is a plus
- Fluency in English, Excellent oral and written communication skills and Spanish is required (written and spoken), with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to express oneself in a logical and concise manner are essential.
- Professional Services experience a plus
- Experience with Oracle or SAP, or other Tier 1 ERP systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team building skills and the ability to establish effective relationships and rapport with a wide variety of individuals will be crucial to success
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Self-starter who can work with projects from start to finish. Ability to prioritize tasks and to work independently. Demonstrates initiative to follow up on pending issues and organize assigned work. Disciplined approach to business.
- US Tourist Valid Visa for travel to US and other international locations as required (cross training, operations and/or project work)