Analyst Job Empleos vacantes en Msd San José
Msd San José requiere con urgencia la posición de Analyst Job siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Analyst Job Empleos vacantes en Msd San José Empleos Detalles:
Merck Sharp & Dohme's (MSD) Regional Delivery Centers (RDC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes. The RDC - Americas in San Jose, Costa Rica will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across MSD business divisions and markets for the Americas region.
The FP&A Analyst role is responsible for contributing to financial planning and reporting activities delivered from the RDC - Americas to a specific set of markets / regions / divisions.
The RDC will be responsible for the following FP&A activities:
Working with the commercial markets to develop the budgets and forecasts
Prepare standard reporting packages each period for the business and finance management consumption
Support market, region, division finance and business by providing analysis and reporting services
Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with finance and business customers
Provide support to finance and commercial leaders
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Support the achievement of finance and business objectives by providing high quality FP&A support as defined in RDC scope of services to assigned divisional, regional & local finance clients
· Work collaboratively with business and finance partners to provide planning and reporting services for assigned markets / divisions
· Participate in certain budgeting and forecasting processes in collaboration with respective finance clients in markets and regions
· Prepare ad-hoc reports & analysis using company financial reporting tools and enterprise systems
· Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
· Contribute to ongoing Merck efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives
· Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs and SLA's
· Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance will all quality and control requirements
· Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
· Bring a high level of energy and desire to contribute to the creation of a high performing FP&A team
· 2 years of experience in Finance
· 1 year of FP&A experience
· FP&A planning and reporting skills
· Business Level fluency 90% (oral and written) in Spanish and English languages
· PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Databases)
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
· Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
· Professional experience at an organization with operations across multiple countries
· Experience with internal controls and process standardization preferred
· FP&A support for Sales and Marketing organizations
· Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.