Mgr Technical Support Ops Empleos vacantes en Convergys Heredia
Convergys Heredia requiere con urgencia la posición de Mgr Technical Support Ops siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Mgr Technical Support Ops Empleos vacantes en Convergys Heredia Empleos Detalles:
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Analyze and maintain all Client Service Level Agreements; implement improvement plans as needed
- Maximize revenue generation to reach long and short term financial projects (i.e. data collection for billable/non-billable hours, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports and their associates; including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements
- Manage and review operational reports (Attendance adherence, PFP, Client scorecard, Metrics management reports)
- Manage technical service-related operations, identity potential problems, technical gaps, and other obstacles with trouble shooting and problem solving
- Create and maximize relationships with client partners
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of company policies and standards; define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance, the performance of their team and offer on-going developmental coaching
- Create a positive work environment through employee engagement; resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions - Training, HR, Quality, WFM, TA.- and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
- Implement best practices and over-deliver for clients, drive consistent performance, evaluate staffing needs, with input from BD and Client and make adjustments to meet changing requirements
- Execute, monitor and track the following GOM principles: Performance Management, Focus 5, Cluster Management, Coaching, Triad Coaching Observation, Skip Level and FGD, Program Mastery, Team Leader Action Plan, Leadership Validation, GOM Training, Customer Protection Policy, Code of Conduct
- Associate's Degree in related field with more than seven years of experience (with at least two years of Progressive Management Experience) preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Relevant technical expertise related to program (i.e. hardware, software, networking, data storage, troubleshooting, repair)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Career Framework Role
Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s). Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to resolve operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager and/or director. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers. Has accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Location:Costa Rica- Barreal de Heredia
Time Type:Full time2018-05-18-07:00