Finance Acctg Analyst Empleos vacantes en Citi
Citi requiere con urgencia la posición de Finance Acctg Analyst siguiente. Por favor, lea este anuncio de trabajo cuidadosamente antes de aplicar. Hay algunas calificaciones, experiencia y habilidades requisito de que los empleadores requieren. Hace tu trayectoria profesional encaja con estos requisitos? Asegúrese de que entiende el papel que está solicitando y que se adapta a sus habilidades y calificaciones.
Siga las instrucciones en línea, completar todos los campos necesarios, y proporcionar toda la información pertinente para que su solicitud sea presentada correctamente. Al hacer clic en el botón 'Apply this Job' (abre en ventana nueva) se le llevará al formulario de solicitud en línea. Aquí se le pedirá que proporcione datos personales y de contacto, responder a preguntas relacionadas con el empleo, y mostrar cómo usted cumple con los criterios de selección clave.
Finance Acctg Analyst Empleos vacantes en Citi Empleos Detalles:
- Primary Location: Costa Rica
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18009481
Queries & Investigations team is a department within Data Services and Delivery organization in FRSS and is responsible for the correct operation of Finance & Risk Systems. The Queries & Investigation teams acts as the first point of contact for systematic platforms and serves as a liaison with stakeholders and Finance & Risk Partners.
We are responsible for providing expert support and guidance on specialized areas for Global End State Platforms.
As a Senior Analyst you should be able to:
- Perform complex assignments and in-depth analysis of data and system interaction for resolution of investigations.
- Applies specialized field knowledge in monitoring, assessing problems, root cause analysis, interpreting issues, summarizing and/or evaluating processes and information for resolution.
- Liaises between technology, operations support, production support, production teams and stakeholders to provide resolution.
- Handles L0 - L3 complexity cases and drives for resolution with involved stakeholders.
- Integrates disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area of understanding related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how systems and teams interact with each other in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Develops technical knowledge of industry practices and standards via training, shadowing.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way while being sensitive to audience diversity.
- Learns and has a strong knowledge of their own process and its linkages with other processes and teams (within FRSS and with other CSC Products).
- Is held accountable for job responsibility according to goals.
- Adaptability to change and propose operational execution corrections and feedback if needed to managers and stakeholders from business.
- Good understanding of the FRSS/ CSS organization structure.
- Interacts effectively in team meetings, providing constructive and relevant input.
- Conducts himself in a professional manner, communicates effectively.
- Understands and updates procedure documents and knowledge databases that are factually and grammatically correct alongside ease of understanding.
- Expresses opinions in a positive and constructive way during meetings and 1:1.
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure delivering solutions to incidents and problems.
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Proactively escalate issues to direct/matrix manager and supervisor.
- Good communication skills - oral and written.
- Proactively takes charge of own training needs and executes CSS University training plans.
- Proactively discusses Individual Development with direct managers and owns his/her career.
- Is able to appropriately do crisis management, ensuring plans and solutions are duly displayed to all stakeholders and drives for resolution.
- Is constantly learning and has a curious mind.
- Follows the office dress code and acts in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates team work and helps junior analysts in area for the team success.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal/external clients.
- Participates in VOE initiatives.
- Shows a demonstrated familiarity with CSS Value Contribution Model & FRSS vision, mission & strategy.
- Self-Driven, able to execute with minimal supervisions on the required processes.
- A degree in Systems/Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Finance OR related business experience.
- Two to four years of relevant work experience.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL, VBA programing languages is a plus.
- Intermediate to Advance English proficiency. 80% required.